Friday, August 11, 2006

PENANTIAN.....

I want to thank you Allah for the beautiful things that
You gave to us and the joy it brings... see...
When I'm lying in bed in my head all I think about is the bad things that I've done and said...
Feeling guilty over them deep in my soul...
always living my live out of control but we learn from the mistakes we make and turn away from all the things we hate...
coz its never too late to be a better woman...
appreciate life and come to understand that there will be thingsthat we go through that would get to your mind but youkeep telling yourself it will be fine...
just a few more steps to the end of the line then we'll all be in peace to the end of time...

Makin lama makin terasa Ayat dihitung tiada di jiwa
Kisahkan hidup kisahkan lara Menggapai tinggi cinta nan satu Penantian... Ohh!! Kerinduan...
Dari mana nak ke manaDari jauh menuju abadi

Kusemai ilmu semanis rindu Iktibarku ambil dari yang lalu
Makin lama makin terasa Ayat dihitung tiada di jiwa
Kisahkan hidup kisahkan lara
Menggapai tinggi cinta nan satu

Penantian... Ohh!! Kerinduan...
Let's be gone to a place where we can be far away all alone so you can sing to me...

talk to me...tell me...Is this the way it was meant to be?Coz if it is then I'm safe with you and if it isn't I'llbe here for you...you're the world to me...In a nice way like we are meant to be...

No comments: